De vierde editie van het Smash south toernooi in Heerlen
Denk jij dat je het in je hebt? Kom dan naar dit evenement waarbij gamers samen komen en de kans krijgen om zichzelf van hun beste kant te laten zien.
Datum en locatie :
zondag 12 november2017
Cultureel Centrum Corneliushuis
Groeet Genhei 14, 6413 GN Heerlen
10:00 zaal open / aanmeldingen
11:30 Start teams
14:00 start singles
Super smash 4 wii u teams 2v2
Super Smash 4 Wii U Singles 1v1
Entrance Fee :
inschrijfkosten € 5
per event per speler € 5
payout : 60/30/10
Betaling inschrijvingskosten moet vooraf geschieden.
Stuur een email naar Smashsouthgaming@hotmail.com Vermeld in de omschrijving je naam en aan welke evenementen je mee wilt doen. Je zal vervolgens een reply krijgen met bankgegevens en hoeveel je totaal moet betalen.
Je bent pas volledig ingeschreven wanneer je van ons een bevestiging hebt ontvangen van je betaling.
Winnaars krijgen hun geld overgemaakt.
We verzoeken spelers om set-ups mee te nemen indien mogelijk voor het toernooi. Hoe meer set-ups we hebben des te sneller we klaar zijn en hoe meer tijd er is voor freeplay. Als mensen HD TV’s/schermen en/of Wii U+game+adapter mee kunnen nemen, zouden we dat erg op prijs stellen. Per TV/scherm of Wii U Set-up dat je meeneemt geven we je €1 terug( complete set-up).
Rules Smash 4 :
- 2 Stock in singles (3 Stock in teams).
- 6 minute timer. ( 8 in teams )
- Items are set to “off”.
- All sets with the exception of winner’s finals, loser’s finals, and grand finals are best of 3 matches, while best of 5 will be played out for any of the aforementioned sets.
- You are responsible for your own controls and name tag. Always check to make sure you’re using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controls, it must be agreed upon by both parties.
- If you use a controller that is not the standard wired GameCube controller, make sure you do not remain synced to a system and interfere with following matches. It is recommended to remove batteries whenever possible. Note that you are likely to be reprimanded if your controller of choice hinders the tournament.
- Custom moves are banned.
- All equipment is banned.
- Miis are legal with their default properties and all movesets. You have a maximum of 2 minutes to set up a Mii.
- All DLC is legal.
- Pausing should be turned off. In the event pause is on and is pressed during a tournament match, whether by accident or on purpose, the opponent can demand that the perpetrating player forfeit their stock.
- No player may choose any stage they won on in the set, unless agreed upon by both players.
- All infinites are legal. Keep the stalling rule in mind, which states all infinites are to be ended quickly after 300% has been reached.
- Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects. The Bowser Jr. Clown Car Glitch is an exception to this rule.
- Bowser Jr. Clown Car Glitch: The glitch is recognizable by teleports and changes in animations and hitboxes on Bowser Jr.’s end. If it happens, players are to restart the match and get as close as possible to the same stocks and percentage as they had when it happened.
- Stalling is banned. Definition of stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.
- No coaching request: If your opponent is being coached, you can request this not to happen and that should be honored. Note that this applies to coaching during matches and not inbetween.
Set Format (In Order of Procedure)
- Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
- Opponents start the stage striking procedure
- The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
- The winner of the previous match is allowed to ban 2 stages (this does not apply to doubles and best of 5 sets)
- The loser of the previous match announces the next match’s stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List, taking no more than 2 minutes
- The winner of the previous match chooses their character, taking no more than 2 minutes
- The loser of the previous match chooses their character, taking no more than 2 minutes
- Repeat steps 4-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match.
- Any games ending in time running out should always be decided by stock and then percentage. The Sudden Death is not to be played under any circumstances.
- If percentages are the same or both players die simultaneously, there will be a 1 stock, 3 minutes, same characters, same stage overtime.
- When a suicide move ends the match (such as Bowser’s Koopa Klaw or Ganondorf’s forward+B), the game’s verdict should always be honored. This means that if the game goes to Sudden Death rather than a victory screen, it is a tie and the 1-stock rematch will have to be played.
Additional Rules for Doubles Play
- Life Stealing is allowed.
- Set team attack to ON.
- Battlefield (Miiverse is treated as the same stage)
- Dream Land 64
- Palutena’s Temple (Omega)
- Town and City
- Lylat Cruise
- Duck hunt
Final Destination and all Omega stages, excluding Wario Gamer Omega and Castle Siege Omega (FD and all Omegas are treated as being the same stage)
Gentleman’s clause: If both players come to an agreement, stages may be chosen that aren’t otherwise legal.