- This event has passed.
The Counterpick series were initiated by the BYOC team,they wanted a place for the people around Utrecht to practice on a regular basis. The series are held every two weeks. The main focus of the series are experimenting and practice; Counterpick is a place for player, commentator and streamer who want to get better. If you are curious about attending keep an eye on our tournament page; See you around at the Awesomespace!
Minute Maid €1,25
Energy Drink €1,25
Club Mate €1,50
Spa Rood €0,75
Bavaria 0% €1,50
Amstel Radler 0% €1,50
Kinder Surprise €1,50
Bapao Beef/Chicken €1,00
Tosti (Grilled Cheese Sandwich) €1,50
8GB USB €9,50
16GB USB €13,50
Lock Picks €49,99
Space Members: €0,25 discount on everything
Trolls: €0,25 extra on everything
- Players select their characters. Either player may elect to do Double Blind Character Selection (see section 1.4)
- Use Starter Stage Striking to determine the first stage
- The players play the first game of the set
- Winning player of the preceding game strikes a stage (when applicable).The losing player of the preceding game picks a stage for the next game
- The winning player of the preceding game may choose to change characters.
- The losing player of the preceding game may choose to change characters.
- The next game is played.
- Repeat Steps 4 through 8 for all subsequent games until the set is complete.
Either player may request that a double blind selection occur. In this situation, a referee or third party will be told, in secret, of each player’s choices for the first round. Both players are to then select their first round character, with the referee validating the character selections.
- Stock and time are set to 2 stock and 6 minutes for Singles
- Handicap: Off
- Team Attack: On
- Damage Ratio: 1.0x
- Items: Off and None
- Pause: Off
- Custom Fighters and Custom Moves are set to off
- All DLC characters are legal
- Mii Fighters: xxxx, guest size (see section 2.2.6)
Players may strike from the legal starter stages (each person strikes stages in a 1-2-1 format) to determine the starting stage for the first game.
Wii Remote + Nunchuck, Wii Remote + Classic Controller, and the Nintendo 3DS Family in controller mode are all permitted control options.
- Final Destination/Omega Skyworld*
- Town and City
- Lylat Cruise
- Dreamland 64
- Omega Stages*
* Treated as Final Destination in striking phase. If Final Destination is struck, Omega Stages are struck and vice versa. You may only choose the following Omega Stages: Skyworld, Palutena’s Temple, Coliseum and Wily Castle.
- 12 January
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Smash 4